Opel MovanoCompliant Model Year :All versions except automatic gearboxes
It's now possible to drive cleanly without having to replace your current vehicle. Equipped with an electric motor, you can drive your Opel Movano without restrictions and without CO2 emissions.
Convert your Opel Movano with REV Professional. Discover our electric conversion options so you can keep driving your commercial vehicle.
You are outside France and are interested in a kit to install yourself.Contact us
Our retrofit solution is approved for all van versions (N1 and N2) with towing or glazed rear-wheel drive if your vehicle is over 5 years old.
On all engines from 100 to 180 hp fitted with a manual gearbox.
For other versions (rear-wheel drive, automatic gearboxes, M1 passenger transport and bodied versions), please contact us.
The combustion engine, gearbox, complete fuel system and exhaust system have been removed and replaced by our 100% new electric powertrain.
The electric motor is rated at 52kW. The electric motor's generous torque, available from low revs, and the possibility of doubling its power for short periods of time mean that its take-off and acceleration performance is equivalent to that of the original vehicle.
Pending approval of the final vehicle, all specifications are estimates by our engineers and are subject to change.
THE RETROFIT SOLUTION
• Automatic transmission
• No noise
• Access to Low Emission Zones
• Recharge anywhere
• Maintenance of vehicle Customization (layout, flocking, etc.)
• 50% to 70% savings per year compared to fuel consumption and maintenance of a diesel or gasoline engine (base estimate: 20,000 km/year)
• up to €17,000 in national and regional Subsidies depending on your place of establishment
• Approved homologation by the CNRV (National Vehicle Reception Center)
• Tests by UTAC-Ceram (Technical Union for the Automobile, Motorcycle and Cycle)
• Insured vehicles like new electric vehicles
GUARANTEE OF RELIABILITY
• An efficient and responsive after-sales service
• A 2 years traction chain guarantee
• 3 years Batteries guarantee
• Audit of your vehicle or your fleet
• Definition of your specifications
• Obtaining national subsidies