NEED HELP ?
Our advisors will be delighted to answer any questions you may have.Contact us
REV inside : PROCESS: TECHNOLOGICAL & SAFETY OPTIONS
Our REVInside process:
A manufacturer's industrial approach
with 4 REVInside kit systems and 4 modular batteries
that allow more than 100 different combinations.
- For non-electronic vehicles: Old cars or utilities, off-road vehicles, trucks and buses before 2012.
- For all-electronic vehicles: Cars, utility vehicles, off-road vehicles, trucks and buses after 2012.
REVInside is the only system of electrical conversion kits (Retrofit) available worldwide (all continents, all countries, all regions):
- With new modular PoweREV Lithium-Ion batteries to European standards R100-rev2, and their BMSREV,
- A set of 4 Powertrains motors/inverter/controller made of new components (reducer to avoid the gearbox, controller, charger, cables and fuses) to OEM standards (ISO European standards),
- A proprietary Operating System OSREVbasic, which adapts to recent electronic vehicles (ESP, ABS, manufacturer CAN, etc.) in its OSREV+ version,
- The guarantee and quality of a tier 1 supply chain thus enabling long-term availability (for batteries and parts upgrades).
Our System kits built on 4 axes of modularity:
1. Motor power: 15 to 200 kW.
2. On-board energy (battery): 4 modules, 8 to 80 kWh. Adaptable to any voltage (from 48 to 600v), in series or in parallel.
3. Mechanical configuration: traction, propulsion…
4. Electronic environment, according to the manufacturer.