Citroën Jumper 2Compliant Model Year :All versions except automatic gearboxes
It's now possible to drive cleanly without having to replace your current vehicle. Equipped with an electric motor, you can drive your Citroën Jumper 2 with no restrictions and no CO2 emissions.
Convert your Citroën Jumper 2 with REV Professional. Find out more about our electric conversion options to keep your commercial vehicle on the road.
You are outside France and are interested in a kit to install yourself.Contact us
Our retrofit solution is approved for all van versions (N1 and N2) with towing or glazed doors if your vehicle is over 5 years old.
On all 100 to 180 hp engines fitted with a mechanical gearbox. For other versions (rear-wheel drive, automatic gearboxes, M1 people carriers and bodied versions), please contact us.
The internal combustion engine, gearbox, complete fuel system and exhaust system are removed and replaced by our 100% new electric drive train.
The electric motor is rated at 52kW. The generous torque of the electric motor, available from low revs, and the possibility of doubling power for short periods of time, means that performance is on a par with the original vehicle in terms of take-off and acceleration.
Specifications on the right are estimated.
THE RETROFIT SOLUTION
• Automatic transmission
• No noise
• Access to Low Emission Zones
• Recharge anywhere
• Maintenance of vehicle Customization (layout, flocking, etc.)
• 50% to 70% savings per year compared to fuel consumption and maintenance of a diesel or gasoline engine (base estimate: 20,000 km/year)
• up to €17,000 in national and regional Subsidies depending on your place of establishment
• Approved homologation by the CNRV (National Vehicle Reception Center)
• Tests by UTAC-Ceram (Technical Union for the Automobile, Motorcycle and Cycle)
• Insured vehicles like new electric vehicles
GUARANTEE OF RELIABILITY
• An efficient and responsive after-sales service
• A 2 years traction chain guarantee
• 3 years Batteries guarantee
• Audit of your vehicle or your fleet
• Definition of your specifications
• Obtaining national subsidies